The Achilles tendon attaches your calf muscles to your heel bone. Achilles tendinitis is an overuse injury of the Achilles tendon through over intense physical activities such as running or jumping.
- Discomfort or swelling in the back of your heel
- Tight calf muscles
- Limited range of motion when flexing your foot
- Wearing old or poorly fitting shoes
- Wearing high heels daily or for prolonged durations
- Exercising without a proper warmup
- Straining the calf muscles during repeated exercise or physical activity
- Wearing Orthotics shoes with a built-up heel to take tension off your Achilles tendon
- Very gently stretching and later strengthening your calf muscles
- Physical therapy
- Don’t bear with the Pain. Learn more about how BODYFEET Aligners Kit can help you to solve your foot pain.