Metatarsalgia is a condition in which the ball of your foot becomes painful and inflamed due to overintense physical activities like running and jumping
- Sharp burning pain at the ball of the feet
- A feeling of a pebble in the bottom of the leg
- Pain worsens when running or walking
- Intense training or physical activities
- Certain foot shapes like high arch feet will put extra pressure on metatarsals.
- Poorly fitted shoes such as high heels will put extra weight on the front of the leg
- Excess Weights
- Avoid too-tight or too-loose shoes and limit your wearing of high heels. Wear shoes appropriate to the sports you play
- Do not over-exercise or expose to intense activities and more rest
- Orthotic devices such as custom made inserts or BODYFEET Level 2 Sports Kit to provide stability and cushioning to the foot and toes.
- Don’t bear with the Pain. Learn more about how BODYFEET Aligners Kit can help you to solve your foot pain.